READY FOR THE NEXT LAYER OF DEPTH?
Join us for a 2 hour webinar with a trauma informed pelvic health practitioner and somatic counselor, longtime mental health clinician Alicia Patterson where we'll explore:
- in depth body systems teaching & how it relates to pelvic anatomy
- pelvic mapping teaching: the zones, associations & safe practices
- safe traumed informed orientation for pelvic trauma healing / lineage work / "the big work" that can come with this process"
- one in-class mindfulness experiential practice
- detailed instructions for practical application of two practices to walk away with: de-armoring and pelvic mapping
BENEFITS OF PELVIC MAPPING:
- heightened pleasure and sensitivity
- nervous system regulation
- tissue hydration and lubrication enhancer
- stress relief
- improved hormonal balance and circulation
- improved cardiovascular circulation
- improved lymphatic circulation
- emotional digestion support
- increased proprioception, interoception, exteroception
- heightened relationship and connection to oneself
- cultivating a deeper understanding of our pleasure zones
- inspiring a deeply embodied level of self-care and self-nurturing
- creating a more loving and intimate connection to our pelvis -our pleasure and power center
Location: On Google's Zoom for Webinars
You can enjoy the webinar in the privacy and comfort of your home.